We understand many teams will have conflicts arise which prohibit them from playing their game.
All schedule requests must be made 1 week prior to the season start date. Schedule requests are not guaranteed.
- Each Team Manager will have an opportunity to request conflicts prior to the start of the season by completing the Season Scheduling Request Form.
- Once the schedule is released, it is final. If your team has a conflict and is unable to play at the scheduled time, please send an email to email@example.com.
- We will review your request and try our best to reschedule your game but there is no guarantee.
- If we are unable to reschedule your game and you need to forfeit we will charge a forfeit fee of $100 paid to Soccer Spectrum before your next scheduled game.
- Once we receive this fee we will be crediting the opponent this amount. We will of course do our best to find a replacement team in your spot if you give us a minimum of 48 hours notice.
- If we are successful in finding a replacement team to play then no forfeit fee will charged.
- Our goal is for everyone to get the number of games they pay for and it is upsetting to everyone when a game cancels at the last moment.